Re: [PanoToolsNG] What do you think about this virtual Tour ?

  • Mahmood Hamidi
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2 10:16 AM
      A very nice Virtual tour. I am impressed by your work and Spi-v.
      I am considering it seriously for my own tours after this.
      Your customer version is loading almost double as fast as your own
      (first) version but you can see that the panoramas' image quality are
      much lower in the the customer version.
      Which size imagaes did you use for your resp the customer version
      panoramas? I suppose you used cube-face strips for your panoramas.
      Did you also use different JPEG compressions for your and the customer
      version?

      Regards,
      /MH

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Geoffrey Morelle