Re: [PanoToolsNG] Another "my first" pole pano

  • Szymon "Zbooy" Madej
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 2, 2007
      > What size were the cube faces of your QTVR version? The image looks
      > nice and sharp, some softness at the blends due to CA but it's not
      > too bad.

      AFAIR, the equirect was 6600x3300 px and the cube face size was ~1650 px
      square.

      The CA effects are most apparent in the nadir region as it's the area made
      entirely of image circle peripherals.

      zbooy

    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 4, 2007
        On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:44:28 +0900, <PanoToolsNG.10.m8@...>
        wrote:

> [...]

        Ah, that may be the trick I should use. For a time I was telling the world
        that Opera was Microsoft IE, but that didn't help very much, so I kind of
        gave up on that feature. What do YOU pretend it to be?

        Roger

        --
        Work: www.adex-japan.com
        Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 5, 2007
          Here's another panorama I made yesterday:
          http://panoramy.zbooy.pl/360/pan/bielany-wejscie-maszt/e
          Nothing special as the lighting was rather poor. This time I made 4 shots
          around though and was looking up at the camera to minimize parallax. I also
          used enblend 3.0 and only had to do a little nadir patching, the rest was
          just fine straight out of PTGui.

          zbooy