Re: [PanoToolsNG] Another "my first" pole pano

  • Szymon "Zbooy" Madej
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 2, 2007
      Juergen Schrader wrote:

      > Good Work, Szymon.
      > (I've already been waiting for somone doing this in Poleland *g*).

      *LOL*
      Thanks, Juergen, but I have way to go yet to be able to make such stunning
      images as your zeppelin one.

      > I also enjoyed the ones from the Tatry. A place I always wanted to visit.
      > Maybe next summer ...

      Contact me if you do, we might meet there for a bit of pano shooting, beer
      drinking or whatever :-)

      zbooy

    • Szymon "Zbooy" Madej
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 2, 2007
        > What size were the cube faces of your QTVR version? The image looks
        > nice and sharp, some softness at the blends due to CA but it's not
        > too bad.

        AFAIR, the equirect was 6600x3300 px and the cube face size was ~1650 px
        square.

        The CA effects are most apparent in the nadir region as it's the area made
        entirely of image circle peripherals.

        zbooy

      • Roger D. Williams
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 4, 2007
          On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:44:28 +0900, <PanoToolsNG.10.m8@...>
          wrote:

> [...]

          Ah, that may be the trick I should use. For a time I was telling the world
          that Opera was Microsoft IE, but that didn't help very much, so I kind of
          gave up on that feature. What do YOU pretend it to be?

          Roger

          --
          Work: www.adex-japan.com
          Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 5, 2007
            Here's another panorama I made yesterday:
            http://panoramy.zbooy.pl/360/pan/bielany-wejscie-maszt/e
            Nothing special as the lighting was rather poor. This time I made 4 shots
            around though and was looking up at the camera to minimize parallax. I also
            used enblend 3.0 and only had to do a little nadir patching, the rest was
            just fine straight out of PTGui.

            zbooy