Re: Important Verein announcement from your Moderators

  • Klaus Hilsenbeck
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Mark,
      there's something wrong with the link to panotools_bylaws.
      (point at the end)
      Correct link is:
      http://wiki.panotools.org/Panotools_Bylaws

      Klaus

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Fink" <markdfink@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      >

      > ......entity known as a Verein
      > (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Verein). We chose this type of
      > organization because it was the least cumbersome to set up. Still,
      > it required much input and work from the many people on the -List to
      > bring about a cohesive document describing how this Verein would be
      > structured to meet our needs. You can find that document here -
      > http://wiki.panotools.org/Panotools_Bylaws.
      >
      > Basically, joining the Verein is entirely optional. You don't need
      > to join it in order to be a member of the NG list. If you are
      > interested in the direction of the NG list and voting for future
      > officers, then you will need to join the Verein. This can be
      > accomplished by simply joining this Yahoo group -
      > http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoTools_GA/. That's it!

    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
        Klaus,

        Thanks for checking that, although when I click on the link from my original
        message, it works fine. Maybe it's a difference in the email clients? Still,
        I need to remember to keep punctuation away from the end of URL's since this
        has happened in the past.

        Thanks again,

        Mark
        www.pinnacle-vr.com