Re: [PanoToolsNG] Pano2QTVR 1.5 final is out

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
      Thomas Rauscher wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
      > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.

      Hooray!

      > The final version can be downloaded at
      > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
      >
      > MfG,
      > Thomas.

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large
    • Thomas Rauscher
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hello John,

        on Thursday, February 1, 2007, 23:09:49 you wrote:

        JR> Can Pano2QTVR make object movies in Flash which have hotspots?

        No, currently not.

        JR> I was going to download the trial to see, but it has to be
        JR> licensed to make objects 8-(

        Yes, but also a trial license can be used to test this functionality.
        The web-form just needs your e-mail address to send you the key. :)

        MfG,
        Thomas.
      • Martin Hrdlicka
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
          UiiiĆ­,
          I do not sleep, I am testing the new Pano2QTVR. :-))

          Martin