Re: [PanoToolsNG] Pano2QTVR 1.5 final is out

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
      Thomas Rauscher wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
      > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.

      Hooray!

      > The final version can be downloaded at
      > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
      >
      > MfG,
      > Thomas.

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large
    • John Riley
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
        Can Pano2QTVR make object movies in Flash which have hotspots? I was
        going to download the trial to see, but it has to be licensed to make
        objects 8-(

        John

        John Riley
        johnriley@...
        jriley@...

        On Feb 1, 2007, at 9:06 AM, Thomas Rauscher wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
        > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.
        >
        > The final version can be downloaded at
        > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
        >
        > MfG,
        > Thomas.

      • Thomas Rauscher
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
          Hello John,

          on Thursday, February 1, 2007, 23:09:49 you wrote:

          JR> Can Pano2QTVR make object movies in Flash which have hotspots?

          No, currently not.

          JR> I was going to download the trial to see, but it has to be
          JR> licensed to make objects 8-(

          Yes, but also a trial license can be used to test this functionality.
          The web-form just needs your e-mail address to send you the key. :)

          MfG,
          Thomas.
        • Martin Hrdlicka
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
            UiiiĆ­,
            I do not sleep, I am testing the new Pano2QTVR. :-))

            Martin