Re: [PanoToolsNG] Pano2QTVR 1.5 final is out

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
      YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
      :-D

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Thomas Rauscher
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 3:06 PM
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Pano2QTVR 1.5 final is out

      Hello,

      after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
      1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.

      The final version can be downloaded at
      http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php

      MfG,
      Thomas.

    • Pat Swovelin
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
        Thomas Rauscher wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
        > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.

        Hooray!

        > The final version can be downloaded at
        > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
        >
        > MfG,
        > Thomas.

        Pat Swovelin
        Cool Guy @ Large
      • John Riley
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
          Can Pano2QTVR make object movies in Flash which have hotspots? I was
          going to download the trial to see, but it has to be licensed to make
          objects 8-(

          John

          John Riley
          johnriley@...
          jriley@...

          On Feb 1, 2007, at 9:06 AM, Thomas Rauscher wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
          > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.
          >
          > The final version can be downloaded at
          > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
          >
          > MfG,
          > Thomas.

        • Thomas Rauscher
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
            Hello John,

            on Thursday, February 1, 2007, 23:09:49 you wrote:

            JR> Can Pano2QTVR make object movies in Flash which have hotspots?

            No, currently not.

            JR> I was going to download the trial to see, but it has to be
            JR> licensed to make objects 8-(

            Yes, but also a trial license can be used to test this functionality.
            The web-form just needs your e-mail address to send you the key. :)

            MfG,
            Thomas.
          • Martin Hrdlicka
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
              UiiiĆ­,
              I do not sleep, I am testing the new Pano2QTVR. :-))

              Martin