Re: [PanoToolsNG] Pano2QTVR 1.5 final is out

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
      YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
      :-D

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Thomas Rauscher
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 3:06 PM
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Pano2QTVR 1.5 final is out

      Hello,

      after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
      1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.

      The final version can be downloaded at
      http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php

      MfG,
      Thomas.

    • Thomas Rauscher
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hello Waleed,

        on Thursday, February 1, 2007, 15:38:05 you wrote:

        WN> Is there a mac version coming soon?

        I don't want to promise to much but I hope I will have a Mac version
        some day...

        WN> A satisfied pano2QTVR customer

        Nice to here! Thx!

        MfG,
        Thomas.
      • Pat Swovelin
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
          Thomas Rauscher wrote:
          > Hello,
          >
          > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
          > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.

          Hooray!

          > The final version can be downloaded at
          > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
          >
          > MfG,
          > Thomas.

          Pat Swovelin
          Cool Guy @ Large
        • John Riley
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
            Can Pano2QTVR make object movies in Flash which have hotspots? I was
            going to download the trial to see, but it has to be licensed to make
            objects 8-(

            John

            John Riley
            johnriley@...
            jriley@...

            On Feb 1, 2007, at 9:06 AM, Thomas Rauscher wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
            > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.
            >
            > The final version can be downloaded at
            > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
            >
            > MfG,
            > Thomas.

          • Thomas Rauscher
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
              Hello John,

              on Thursday, February 1, 2007, 23:09:49 you wrote:

              JR> Can Pano2QTVR make object movies in Flash which have hotspots?

              No, currently not.

              JR> I was going to download the trial to see, but it has to be
              JR> licensed to make objects 8-(

              Yes, but also a trial license can be used to test this functionality.
              The web-form just needs your e-mail address to send you the key. :)

              MfG,
              Thomas.
            • Martin Hrdlicka
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
                UiiiĆ­,
                I do not sleep, I am testing the new Pano2QTVR. :-))

                Martin