Re: [PanoToolsNG] Pano2QTVR 1.5 final is out

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1 7:00 AM
      YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
      :-D

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Thomas Rauscher
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 3:06 PM
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Pano2QTVR 1.5 final is out

      Hello,

      after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
      1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.

      The final version can be downloaded at
      http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php

      MfG,
      Thomas.

    • Peter Nyfeler
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1 10:17 AM
        Thank you!

        Peter

        Thomas Rauscher schrieb:
        > Hello,
        >
        > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
        > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.
        >
        > The final version can be downloaded at
        > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
        >
        > MfG,
        > Thomas.

      • Thomas Rauscher
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1 11:13 AM
          Hello Waleed,

          on Thursday, February 1, 2007, 15:38:05 you wrote:

          WN> Is there a mac version coming soon?

          I don't want to promise to much but I hope I will have a Mac version
          some day...

          WN> A satisfied pano2QTVR customer

          Nice to here! Thx!

          MfG,
          Thomas.
        • Pat Swovelin
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1 12:25 PM
            Thomas Rauscher wrote:
            > Hello,
            >
            > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
            > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.

            Hooray!

            > The final version can be downloaded at
            > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
            >
            > MfG,
            > Thomas.

            Pat Swovelin
            Cool Guy @ Large
          • John Riley
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 1 2:09 PM
              Can Pano2QTVR make object movies in Flash which have hotspots? I was
              going to download the trial to see, but it has to be licensed to make
              objects 8-(

              John

              John Riley
              johnriley@...
              jriley@...

              On Feb 1, 2007, at 9:06 AM, Thomas Rauscher wrote:

              > Hello,
              >
              > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
              > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.
              >
              > The final version can be downloaded at
              > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
              >
              > MfG,
              > Thomas.

            • Thomas Rauscher
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 1 4:14 PM
                Hello John,

                on Thursday, February 1, 2007, 23:09:49 you wrote:

                JR> Can Pano2QTVR make object movies in Flash which have hotspots?

                No, currently not.

                JR> I was going to download the trial to see, but it has to be
                JR> licensed to make objects 8-(

                Yes, but also a trial license can be used to test this functionality.
                The web-form just needs your e-mail address to send you the key. :)

                MfG,
                Thomas.
              • Martin Hrdlicka
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 1 5:38 PM
                  UiiiĆ­,
                  I do not sleep, I am testing the new Pano2QTVR. :-))

                  Martin