Pano2QTVR 1.5 for OSX? was = Pano2QTVR 1.5 final is out

  • Waleed Nassar
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
      Is there a mac version coming soon?

      I've almost used up all my excuses to borrow my wife's win xp laptop.

      A satisfied pano2QTVR customer,

      Waleed

      On Feb 1, 2007, at 4:06 PM, Thomas Rauscher wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
      > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.
      >
      > The final version can be downloaded at
      > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
      >
      > MfG,
      > Thomas.

    • Luca Vascon
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
        YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
        :-D

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
          Thank you!

          Peter

          Thomas Rauscher schrieb:
          > Hello,
          >
          > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
          > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.
          >
          > The final version can be downloaded at
          > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
          >
          > MfG,
          > Thomas.

        • Thomas Rauscher
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
            Hello Waleed,

            on Thursday, February 1, 2007, 15:38:05 you wrote:

            WN> Is there a mac version coming soon?

            I don't want to promise to much but I hope I will have a Mac version
            some day...

            WN> A satisfied pano2QTVR customer

            Nice to here! Thx!

            MfG,
            Thomas.
          • Pat Swovelin
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
              Thomas Rauscher wrote:
              > Hello,
              >
              > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
              > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.

              Hooray!

              > The final version can be downloaded at
              > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
              >
              > MfG,
              > Thomas.

              Pat Swovelin
              Cool Guy @ Large
            • John Riley
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
                Can Pano2QTVR make object movies in Flash which have hotspots? I was
                going to download the trial to see, but it has to be licensed to make
                objects 8-(

                John

                John Riley
                johnriley@...
                jriley@...

                On Feb 1, 2007, at 9:06 AM, Thomas Rauscher wrote:

                > Hello,
                >
                > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
                > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.
                >
                > The final version can be downloaded at
                > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
                >
                > MfG,
                > Thomas.

              • Thomas Rauscher
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
                  Hello John,

                  on Thursday, February 1, 2007, 23:09:49 you wrote:

                  JR> Can Pano2QTVR make object movies in Flash which have hotspots?

                  No, currently not.

                  JR> I was going to download the trial to see, but it has to be
                  JR> licensed to make objects 8-(

                  Yes, but also a trial license can be used to test this functionality.
                  The web-form just needs your e-mail address to send you the key. :)

                  MfG,
                  Thomas.
                • Martin Hrdlicka
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
                    UiiiĆ­,
                    I do not sleep, I am testing the new Pano2QTVR. :-))

                    Martin