Pano2QTVR 1.5 final is out

  • Thomas Rauscher
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hello,

      after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
      1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.

      The final version can be downloaded at
      http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php

      MfG,
      Thomas.
    • Waleed Nassar
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
        Is there a mac version coming soon?

        I've almost used up all my excuses to borrow my wife's win xp laptop.

        A satisfied pano2QTVR customer,

        Waleed

        On Feb 1, 2007, at 4:06 PM, Thomas Rauscher wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
        > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.
        >
        > The final version can be downloaded at
        > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
        >
        > MfG,
        > Thomas.

      • Luca Vascon
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
          YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
          :-D

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
            Thank you!

            Peter

            Thomas Rauscher schrieb:
            > Hello,
            >
            > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
            > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.
            >
            > The final version can be downloaded at
            > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
            >
            > MfG,
            > Thomas.

          • Thomas Rauscher
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
              Hello Waleed,

              on Thursday, February 1, 2007, 15:38:05 you wrote:

              WN> Is there a mac version coming soon?

              I don't want to promise to much but I hope I will have a Mac version
              some day...

              WN> A satisfied pano2QTVR customer

              Nice to here! Thx!

              MfG,
              Thomas.
            • Pat Swovelin
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
                Thomas Rauscher wrote:
                > Hello,
                >
                > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
                > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.

                Hooray!

                > The final version can be downloaded at
                > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
                >
                > MfG,
                > Thomas.

                Pat Swovelin
                Cool Guy @ Large
              • John Riley
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
                  Can Pano2QTVR make object movies in Flash which have hotspots? I was
                  going to download the trial to see, but it has to be licensed to make
                  objects 8-(

                  John

                  John Riley
                  johnriley@...
                  jriley@...

                  On Feb 1, 2007, at 9:06 AM, Thomas Rauscher wrote:

                  > Hello,
                  >
                  > after five month in beta phase I thinks it's time to release Pano2QTVR
                  > 1.5 with Flash 8 export for Panoramas and Object movies.
                  >
                  > The final version can be downloaded at
                  > http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php
                  >
                  > MfG,
                  > Thomas.

                • Thomas Rauscher
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
                    Hello John,

                    on Thursday, February 1, 2007, 23:09:49 you wrote:

                    JR> Can Pano2QTVR make object movies in Flash which have hotspots?

                    No, currently not.

                    JR> I was going to download the trial to see, but it has to be
                    JR> licensed to make objects 8-(

                    Yes, but also a trial license can be used to test this functionality.
                    The web-form just needs your e-mail address to send you the key. :)

                    MfG,
                    Thomas.
                  • Martin Hrdlicka
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
                      UiiiĆ­,
                      I do not sleep, I am testing the new Pano2QTVR. :-))

                      Martin