Nice Object Movies

  • Peter Nyfeler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hi all

      Just found this object movies created in Flash.

      http://www.audi.com/audi/com/en2/models.html

      Paning is a bit jerky for my taste.

      But the overall look is quite cool.

      Best regards

      Peter
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
        Sure is cool! Thanks for the heads up, Peter. I really
        like the way you can click on a model and it centers
        automatically and then become rotatable. Not a word of
        explanation but quite easy to use.

        Roger

        --
        Work: www.adex-japan.com