Re: [PanoToolsNG] Webpage with plugin-Overview (sniffer)

  • Thomas Rist
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hi Peter,

      Not a website, but take a look at Brocap (from Yuval Levy) or Birdcap
      (from Bernhard Vogl).
      Maybe this is helpful
      More information at http://dativ.at/brocap/index.html
      or in the archives of this list: http://tinyurl.com/28ag2a

      Regards, Thomas
      t.rist@...
    • Klaus Hilsenbeck
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
        Peter, you may check this page by Panoptics, UK:
        http://tinyurl.com/2ksmeq

        They offer a free detect-script which I use on my site.
        But afaik the script does not report plugin-versions.

        Klaus
        http://www.panocanarias.com

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Krone" <mail@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I'm looking for a webpage, that siffs out all installed plugins and
        > their version (Flash, Java, Quicktime, Shockwave, DevalVR) and
        > displays a nice report
        >
        > Does this already exist?
        >
        > Cheers
        > Peter

      • Peter Nyfeler
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
          Hi Peter

          Here is another Peter ;-)

          Peter Krone schrieb:
          > Hi,
          > I'm looking for a webpage, that siffs out all installed plugins and
          > their version (Flash, Java, Quicktime, Shockwave, DevalVR) and
          > displays a nice report
          >
          > Does this already exist?

          What about the detectvr.js of Fiero (DevalVR)

          Haven't had the time for a closer look and how to embed in a Page.
          I don't know how it exactly work. Is there somewhere a detailed
          tutorial about it?

          http://www.devalvr.com/paginas/productos/qtvr.html

          Scroll down to *_Plugin Detection_*

          Best regards