RE: [PanoToolsNG] Aerial Winterpano - the making of

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31 9:00 AM
      Wonderful tutorial. Perhaps now we can have less panoramas with nadirs caps
      of that eccentric german guy who does those Syrian panoramas. ;)

      Sacha Griffin
      Southern Digital Solutions LLC
      www.southern-digital.com
      www.seeit360.net
      www.ezphotosafe.com
      404-551-4275
      404-731-7798

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31 11:12 AM
        Thats way cool!! I imagine your problems to get YOUR head back....
        this reminds me of the latest Jook one,
        where he held the monopod at about 45 degrees. I never tried this,
        but he said it is easy to rectify in PTgui. I will give it a try.

        Willy