Aerial Winterpano - the making of

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
      I put a brief description on my IVRPA blog.

      http://ivrpa.org/node/980

      If you still have questions, feel free to ask.

      Cheers
      Jürgen
    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
        Wonderful tutorial. Perhaps now we can have less panoramas with nadirs caps
        of that eccentric german guy who does those Syrian panoramas. ;)

        Sacha Griffin
        Southern Digital Solutions LLC
        www.southern-digital.com
        www.seeit360.net
        www.ezphotosafe.com
        404-551-4275
        404-731-7798

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
          Thats way cool!! I imagine your problems to get YOUR head back....
          this reminds me of the latest Jook one,
          where he held the monopod at about 45 degrees. I never tried this,
          but he said it is easy to rectify in PTgui. I will give it a try.

          Willy