PTviewer freeze

  • Sven Hafner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hi all,
      occasionally (and it seems random) without pattern opening a jpg in
      the viewer results in just showing the jpg but not turning and not
      reacting on any user input ? You have similar experiences ?

      Windows, Java 5.0 Update 10

      cheers
      Sven
    • Flemming V. Larsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
        Ame thing happens for me sometimes - If I reload a couple of time it starts.
        Windows XP, IE6, Sun Java

        - Flemming