AW: AW: AW: RE : RE : RE : [PanoToolsNG] Virtual Tour / DevalVR / Immervision

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 29, 2007
      Yes Björn & 3rw1n:
      it worked fine.
      The pan & tilt parameters are the hot-spot positions and the <mouse...> tag
      activates the new pano.
      Guess I can read the pan/tilt parameters from PTEditor to define the right position.
      The advantage is that JAVA is still the only system that´s available for all platforms.
      I have to check the image -size that might be usefull for fullscreen.
      My gallery displays 2000X1000 (some in 2400 X 1200) - but that doesn´t seem to be the best choice.

      What resolution would you suggest ?
      PTViewer & Immervision both don´t diplay a 4000x2000 pano
      (CS2 baseline jpg Qual: 7 933 KB)

      Thanks for your help.
      Ciao
      Mike