Shockwave (SPi-V) in Firefox 2.0

  • Karol Kwiatek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
      I am not able to install Shockwave Player from this standard link:
      http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?
      in my Firefox 2.0.0.1

      Firefox recognize that Shockwave should be installed but I got a
      message about an error and I have to install it manually. Then I click
      this link. Install and that is all. Nothing happens.

      I didn't have Shockwave on this computer before.
      Before (on another comouter) I had no problems with Shockwave.

      Karol
    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
        Hm - it worked on my FF V2 with no problem.
        S.th. to do with your rights ??
        Installable in other browsers (IE, Opera etc) ?
        Ciao
        Mike
        -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----