Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: HDR-Workflow: Vienna Metro Praterstern revisit

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 29, 2007
      I already have created an ADR panorama with one of the shots of the 2005 visit (Thanks Jeffrey for using the right wording to remember me).
      ADR with 3 panoramic images, the middle exposure is also the "exposure map" (be careful, this one needs a lot of VRAM):
      http://dativ.at/fotos/panoramas/adr/uprat5_adr3.html

      Same principle but 2 shots and the obligatory invisible exposure map:
      http://dativ.at/fotos/panoramas/adr/adr.html

      Visitors of the 2005 Panotools Meeting may remember ;-)

      Helmut Dersch's HDR-PTViewer is the only "native" (HDR-JPEG) HDR-Viewer, but his unfortunately never updated encoding algorithm produces a very "blocky" viewing experience...

      Best regards
      Bernhard

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------
      Datum: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:10:11 +0100