Re: [PanoToolsNG] Snowy hills

  • Carel
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 24, 2007
      Flemming V. Larsen wrote:

      > I don't think it's that jerky here on my computer┬┤. But allthough I can't
      > tilt up or down if I zoom out I can see that you haven't used real nadir
      > and
      > zenith ;-)
      >
      > - Flemming

      Judging from your comment as well as Hans's comments below, I get the
      impression you are seeing the flash version as a regular pano, where it will
      keep spinning as long as you hold the mouse-pointer off-center. On My PC
      with FireFox, the pano stops moving when I stop moving the mouse. So it
      behaves more like looking around on a google map. That mode does not give a
      fair comparisson, because it is inherently smoother. You can switch to that
      mode in Deval too and it will be produce completely smooth moves. But it
      does not give that "vr-feel". It feels more like moving a piece of paper
      around.

      Carel