Re: My donation

  • edgarap1809
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 12, 2006
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Gary Udstrand <gbu@...> wrote:

      > Do we need a new logo? Doesn't the toolset and all the associated
      > documentation (including the logo) belong to the community?
      >
      > -Gary

      I didn't think about that... i only ment to do a logo for this
      community, and not for the toolset.
      Hope you like it, anyway

      Nicola
    • yuval levy
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 12, 2006
        --- edgarap1809 <nicola@...> wrote:
        > I didn't think about that... i only ment to do a
        > logo for this
        > community, and not for the toolset.
        > Hope you like it, anyway

        I love it! its a great logo, and it is colorful and
        tasteful. This is a new beginning and it is good to
        mark it with a new logo.

        Yuv

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Nicola Graverini
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 13, 2006
          yuval levy ha scritto:

          > I love it! its a great logo, and it is colorful and
          > tasteful. This is a new beginning and it is good to
          > mark it with a new logo.
          >
          > Yuv

          Thank you Yuval!

          Ciao,