Albers conical equal area projection

  • Daniel M. German
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007
      Hi Everybody,

      Michael Gross graciously submitted code to implement the Albers
      Conical Equal Area, which I just integrated into version 2.9.9 of
      Panotools.

      It is projection type f10 and it has two optional standard parallels
      which should be indicated using the option P:

      For example, this would create a Albers with standard paralles at 20
      and 60 degrees.

      p f10 P"20 60" w1200 h1200 v360 n"TIFF c:NONE"

      Waiting to see how it can be used!

      dmg

      --
      Daniel M. German "Mathematics belong to God."
      Donald Knuth