Re: My donation

  • edgarap1809
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 12, 2006
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Rauscher <yahoo@...> wrote:

      > Hello Nicola,
      > I like it so I used it to fill the empty space in the YahooGroup as
      > long as we stick to this group name. Thank You!
      >
      > MfG,
      > Thomas.

      oh!
      I'm so proud of this!!
      I've uploaded the reduced logo in the 'files' section... the one you
      have used is blurry

      Thank you!
      Nicola
    • edgarap1809
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 12, 2006
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Gary Udstrand <gbu@...> wrote:

        > Do we need a new logo? Doesn't the toolset and all the associated
        > documentation (including the logo) belong to the community?
        >
        > -Gary

        I didn't think about that... i only ment to do a logo for this
        community, and not for the toolset.
        Hope you like it, anyway

        Nicola
      • Thomas Rauscher
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 12, 2006
          Hello Nicola,

          on Wednesday, July 12, 2006, 09:53:24 you wrote:

          e> oh!
          e> I'm so proud of this!!
          e> I've uploaded the reduced logo in the 'files' section... the one you
          e> have used is blurry

          Yes, I know. But Yahoo only allows JPEG... I uploaded the new logo
          without color-subsampling and with quality 100... so it looks nicer
          now. Thx!

          MfG,
          Thomas.
        • yuval levy
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 12, 2006
            --- edgarap1809 <nicola@...> wrote:
            > I didn't think about that... i only ment to do a
            > logo for this
            > community, and not for the toolset.
            > Hope you like it, anyway

            I love it! its a great logo, and it is colorful and
            tasteful. This is a new beginning and it is good to
            mark it with a new logo.

            Yuv

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Nicola Graverini
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 13, 2006
              yuval levy ha scritto:

              > I love it! its a great logo, and it is colorful and
              > tasteful. This is a new beginning and it is good to
              > mark it with a new logo.
              >
              > Yuv

              Thank you Yuval!

              Ciao,