Re: X-Mas Window Shopping

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 8, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Rookie2 <mahmood_hamidi@...> wrote:

      > How does it look now? Is this still bad?

      I think you have done a good job tidying up the shadows etc. The
      mirror ball looks better too, but I would still prefer to see the
      paving stones instead of a ball. The ball would have been ok had the
      tripod been located centrally between the bike stands, but the
      composition is poor as it stands. Just my opinion, of course.

      John