Re: Need a feedback...

  • mhc954
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 6, 2007
      Thanks a lot Fiero.
      We don´t have to look for wrong PHP-Code then.

      Sphericals are working without problems (brunsbuettel- page)
      so far.But sprites are not active and no MP3 sound possible.

      May be later in your splendid viewer.
      We will possibly change to the "Script" step by step.

      I really like DevalVR, you did- and still do- a fantastic job.

      Ciao
      Mike

      http://www.panospatz.de/pano/phppano.php?nume=pano02&art=D ,
      > I'm sorry, it exist a bug with some cylindrical panos with preview
      images, I
      > will fix it when I have more time. :-(
      >
      > >>What is changing my solor depth or other setting when 1st time running
      > DVEALVR on FF2 ????
      >
      > Do you mean that some program changed your desktop color depth? If yes,
      > DevalVR is not.
      >

      > >>What is displaying my pano when using DevalVR and the plugin is not
      > installed ???
      >
      > About this behavior with IE:
      > MOV extension is registered in the system for QT plugin, for this
      reason IE
      > shows QT plugin after 10-20 seconds (this is the time to download
      DevalVR