RE: [PanoToolsNG] alternative solution ?

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 6, 2007
      Darn! 8^) It would have worked, but it wouldn't have been very elegant. The
      camera plate can be shifted a total of 18mm left or right in 9mm increments
      to bring a camera with an offset tripod hole into position. (Assuming the
      offset is 9 or 18mm in either direction.) Still, it really is designed to
      work "best" with a camera where the tripod hole is centered under the lens
      axis.

      Mark
      www.pinnacle-vr.com
      www.northernlight.net