ZKM Globalrama copyright legal suit is over !

  • texas360dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2014

      Photographer sued ZKM Globalrama over copyright misuse - update - Photographer wins after many years

    • A Kielcz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2014
        why did you post this, if non-members cannot see it

        A Kielcz
        Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2014
          It's a news-worthy event. It would have been better, perhaps, to include
          some of the news itself.

          (Hey, why not join the WWP? Bonus reason: you can read about the
          infamous ZKM pano theft and the final and binding court ruling in the
          photographers' favour! Oh damn, I just gave the ending away... ;-)

          On 29 Jul 2014, at 2:28, A Kielcz roblee007@... [PanoToolsNG]
          wrote:

          > why did you post this, if non-members cannot see it
          >
          > A Kielcz
          > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        • lionel_drew
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 30, 2014
            I experienced the same frustration; how does one join the WWP group?

            Regards
            Lionel