Pano Tools Plugins in Photoshop CC on a Mac, is it possible?

  • pollokiller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2014

      Hi everyone,

      I´m upgrading Photoshop from CS to CC, but I can´t find how to make my faithful Panotools plugin to run. Is there a way, or will I get stuck with an old copy of PS just to extract and reinsert part of my panos?

      Thanks in advance.

    • Jim Watters
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2014
        Back in 2010 I created a beta 64bit Windows version of the PanoTools plugins.
        I just updated my web site with a link.
        http://photocreations.ca/panotools/index.html

        Hi everyone,

        --
        Jim Watters
        http://photocreations.ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 22, 2014
          Jim, I really appreciate your answer but I´m running PS on a Mac, OS 10.8, not Wintel.

          Thank you very much, I might consider it if we go bootcamp.