panorama photos

  • A Kielcz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2014
      Hi,
      Is there a reference(s) available how to take 360 pamoramas, I mean setup of pano head, angle of shooting, etc with Nikon 10.5 and Samyang 8mm? Maybe book?
      Thank you!

      A Kielcz
      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
    • panostar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2014
        Recommended shooting angles for a variety of lenses can be found in the lens database at http://www.vrwave.com/ .  The Quick Start Guide there also has links to the Panorama Tools Wiki and tutorials, where there is a lot of useful advice and guidance.

        John

      • Uri Cogan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2014
          A Kielcz asked: