last one Nikon 10.5 vs Samyang 8mm

  • A Kielcz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2014
      Which one would you rather have, if price was the same?
      Thank you!

      A Kielcz
      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
    • Trausti Hraunfjord

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2014
          Depends, the Nikon is far more durable but if your budget is low then the Samyang/Rokinon would be the choice.

          I got my Rokinon 8mm for about $215 and I have never seen a Nikon 10.5mm for anywhere near that.

          On Jun 3, 2014, at 12:52 PM, Trausti Hraunfjord trausti.hraunfjord@... [PanoToolsNG] <PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          The better one ... for sure.

          On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 2:31 PM, A Kielcz roblee007@... [PanoToolsNG] <PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Which one would you rather have, if price was the same?
          Thank you!

          A Kielcz
          Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          Cheers