Virtual tours

  • Rita Conti
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2013
      Is there anyone that can recommend me a good software to make virtual tours? Which do you think is the best? And what about the costs?
      Thank you indeed.
    • Rodrigo Alarcon
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2013
        Hi Rita,

        Flashificator is a very good one.

        kind regards,

        Rodrigo

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2013
          Am 04.11.2013 21:54, schrieb Rita Conti:
          > Is there anyone that can recommend me a good software to make virtual
          > tours?

          Depends on what is meant by "virtual tours". Usually this is a way to
          link several (spherical) panoramas together using hotspots inside the
          images and / or a floor map. The main products would be flashificator,
          panotour pro and Pano2VR (among others).

          However, sometimes "virtual tour" incorrectly is used to refer to a
          single spherical panorama as well. In this case you'd need a stitcher
          like hugin, PTGui or autopano.