Re: [PanoToolsNG] New Ultralight Panohead - TOM SHOT 360: Samyang, Yasuhara

  • Rodrigo Alarcon
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2013
      Hi Thomas,

      it looks a really nice and portable panohead. What other lenses are there availability?. Do you produce one for the Tokina 10-17?

      kind regards,

      Rodrigo

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2013

        Hi Bostjan,

        The NEX has a remote but it only works in single shot mode.  I have a design for a cable shutter release for the NEX 3, 5, and 6, but I haven't put it into production yet.  With the cable release, I'm able to shoot AEB.  The old models of the NEX only has +-0.7EV, while the 5N and above have +-3EV with the firmware upgrade.

        Hi Rodrigo,

        I only have the 3 models available for now.  I'm planning for the future to make them for other lenses, starting with the Samyang 8mm, then the Sigma 8mm and then the Tokina 10-17.  But this will still be a few months in the making.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2013
          I personally use the NN mk3, but a friend wants to start with panoramas and was asking me about an entry level panohead.
          He doesn't have a thing to take panoramas, therefore a Nikon a Canon or a Sony camera can be use with your panohead as long as it uses a Samyang 8mm lens?

          kind regards,

          Rodrigo