Re: [PanoToolsNG] WWP - reminder (September 19th 2013)

  • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 29, 2013
      Thanks Bostjan,

      The caps lock did it, forgot to use capitals I was using all lower case.

      kind regards,

      Rodrigo

      Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 7:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] WWP - reminder (September 19th 2013)

      Did you enter the correct name and pass? Caps Lock?

      Bostjan

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 30, 2013
        Hi Bostjan,

        Sorry to bother you again, I have a pano to contribute to the Culture theme how can I upload it?

        kind regards,

        Rodrigo

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 30, 2013
          Am 30.09.2013 21:24, schrieb Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock:
          > Sorry to bother you again, I have a pano to contribute to the Culture theme how can I upload it?

          Just scroll down to the "Add Panorama" link on your account page
          (wwp2012: Culture)

        • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 30, 2013
            Thanks Eric.

            kind regards,

            Rodrigo

            Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 8:50 PM
            Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Re: WWP - reminder (September 19th 2013)

            Am 30.09.2013 21:24, schrieb Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock:

            > Sorry to bother
            you again, I have a pano to contribute to the Culture theme how can I upload it?

            Just scroll down to the "Add Panorama" link on your account page
            (wwp2012: Culture)

          • Bostjan Burger
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 30, 2013
              Rodrigo,

              a. log in to preparation server ( http://contribute.worldwidepanorama.org/gen/ )
              b. pick "edit" at the top of the page
              c. scroll down to culture or forest (wwp2011/International Year of Forests (x of 12 remaining) )
              d. pick "add panorama"
              e. the new button with "?" will appear
              f. enter the event and continue as you did for Mortality

              Still 6 days to do that...

              :) Bostjan / WWP team

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 30, 2013
                As Erik instructed.