Re: [PanoToolsNG] Using Pipes With mpremap.exe

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2013
      Andrew,

      I recall using the MPRemap Java program was the best way to get the command lines correct.
      I've used it with image sequences several times.
      I believe I tested with steaming way back but not recently. Looking at the code it looks like as long as the extension name is not .jpg it uses streaming function.

      Jim

      On 2013-09-01 12:43 PM, andrew@... wrote:

      Hi.

      I've started using Helmet Dersch's mpremap.exe utility ( http://webuser.fh-furtwangen.de/~dersch/mp/MotionPanoramas.html ) to convert panoramic image sequences. For my experiments I've been using angular fisheye formatted JPEG images as the input. ( http://www.andrewhazelden.com/blog/2013/08/dome2rect/ )

      I was interested in getting details on the correct way to use mpremap.exe to input and output .pnm formatted image sequences with a named pipe from the command line. My goal is to be able to pano transform a variety of video/image types using ffmpeg and mpremap from the command line.

      Regards,
      Andrew Hazelden

      --
      Jim Watters