Mobile Panos

  • Shawn Steigner
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2013
      Hi panofolks! Been out of the pano scene for a while but got this new smart phone and would like to be showing some of my stuff. Checked out Sphere from the Tourwrist folks. Cool but too commercial for my liking. Any non profit options out there this community is aware of? Thank
      Shawn Steigner
      Www.photosurveyor.com

    • Willy Kaemena
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2013
        Have a look at 360cities.net

        Sent from my iPad

        Willy Kaemena

        On 08.09.2013, at 17:08, Shawn Steigner <owner@...> wrote:

        Hi panofolks! Been out of the pano scene for a while but got this new smart phone and would like to be showing some of my stuff. Checked out Sphere from the Tourwrist folks. Cool but too commercial for my liking. Any non profit options out there this community is aware of? Thank
        Shawn Steigner

      • Sacha Griffin
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2013
          With krpano you can show your gigapixels and customize the design to your hearts content.

          Sacha Griffin
          Office: 404-551-4275