RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013

      That looks just like my example but 10 times more complicated.

      What does calc_pos_from_hfov_yaw_pitch_roll do?

      If you are changing scenes just use the video player plugin.

      Workflow

      Hotspot zooms to match the window with the video.

      Video starts 100%x100%

      Video on done loads destination.

      And it works on ipad with 4 lines of code.

      If the graphic is displayed fullsize, hotspots should be a plugin instead. Much less complicated.

      Best Regards,

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

      http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

      IM: sachagriffin007@...

      Office: 404-551-4275

      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013
        this my video hyperlapse test:

        www.photospherical.it/VT/test/vtour-hyperlapse-video/tour.html

        with this method (video plugin) there are problem becouse video doesn't
        start automatically in html5:(

        all video that i have seen in html5 don't start automatically.

        is there a trick to bypass this problem?

      • Sacha Griffin
        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013

          Oh right. My hyperlapse example isn’t setup for ipad apparently.

          I do have another normal distorted video that works.

          The workaround is to use the posterurl as the hotspot. Then it starts immediately.

          See here.

          http://www.seeit360.com/360-virtual-tours/pool-therapy-room

          Message 4 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013

            To add, you do have to go the hotspot route and extract and insert a pixel perfect posterurl and place a button on that image.

            Touching the posterurl, zooms to the hotspots and begins playing just like in your example and finishes by loading the next scene.

            Using a video is easier than having to deal with all those frames.

            Best Regards,

            Sacha Griffin

            http://www.seeit360.com

            http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

            http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

            IM: sachagriffin007@...

            Office: 404-551-4275

            with this method (video plugin) there are problem becouse video doesn't
            start automatically in html5:(

            all video that i have seen in html5 don't start automatically.

            is there a trick to bypass this problem?

          • nonchiedercilaparola
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013
              Hi, i saw your vt from my android tablet.
              I can see these problems:
              - after click video starts with a grey (default browswer) or black (chrome)
              - when i navigate the vt the rettanguler for video moves

              Whith strip of images i think it is more clean. Klaus of krpano said me that
              with this technic canal plus realized
              this:http://lesrevenants.canalplus.fr/?lang=en&html=true#!/intro

              But on my tablet works only in chrome desktop compatibility

              On ipad i remember that it works

            • Luca Vascon
              Message 6 of 28 , Sep 7, 2013
                I second Sacha for the code. And for the use of it!
                In this case I used a small animation

                2013/9/6 nonchiedercilaparola <nonchiedercilaparola@...>
                Hi, i saw your vt from my android tablet.
                I can see these problems:
                - after click video starts with a grey (default browswer) or  black (chrome)
                - when i navigate the vt the rettanguler for video moves

                Whith strip of images i think it is more clean. Klaus of krpano said me that
                with this technic canal plus realized
                this:http://lesrevenants.canalplus.fr/?lang=en&html=true#!/intro

                But on my tablet works only in chrome desktop compatibility

                On ipad i remember that it works

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                    PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

                Luca Vascon.
              • nonchiedercilaparola
                Message 7 of 28 , Nov 7, 2013
                  about this issue? no one feels the need

                  is it possible to coincide view of a pano (hlookat, vlookat, camroll, fov)
                  with pano rectilinear extraction (width, ath, atv, rotate get by ptgui value
                  - hfov, vfov, yaw, pitch, roll )?