Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

  • nonchiedercilaparola
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013
      this is my test (all is deliberately poor quality):
      http://www.photospherical.it/VT/test/vtour-hyperlapse-multiframe/tour.html
      (hyperlapse realized by animation hotspot)

      my principal problems are two:
      - coincidence between pano view and rectilinear image/hotspot that I
      mentioned earlier;
      - no support in html 5 for autostar video (hyperlapse by video plugin) and
      for multiframe (hyperlapse by animation hotspot)

    • nonchiedercilaparola
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013
        I have to realized this transformation:
        from WITH ATH ATV ROTATE to FOV HLOOKAT VLOOKAT

        I asked to krpano forum in several post but i haven't received a replay.

      • nonchiedercilaparola
        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013
          can you explain me more clearaly?

          "it creates a sparse 3d representation of each space by defining the walls,
          floor, ceiling. then an animated flythrough is generated to transition from
          one pano to the next"

          the transitions are a simple effect zoom. in all process only two pano
          images are involved.
          - after click the pano view change;
          - then it starts a zoomed effect over a cube faces of other pano.

          do we say the same thing?

        • Sacha Griffin
          Message 4 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013

            That looks just like my example but 10 times more complicated.

            What does calc_pos_from_hfov_yaw_pitch_roll do?

            If you are changing scenes just use the video player plugin.

            Workflow

            Hotspot zooms to match the window with the video.

            Video starts 100%x100%

            Video on done loads destination.

            And it works on ipad with 4 lines of code.

            If the graphic is displayed fullsize, hotspots should be a plugin instead. Much less complicated.

            Best Regards,

            Sacha Griffin

            http://www.seeit360.com

            http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

            http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

            IM: sachagriffin007@...

            Office: 404-551-4275

            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013
              this my video hyperlapse test:

              www.photospherical.it/VT/test/vtour-hyperlapse-video/tour.html

              with this method (video plugin) there are problem becouse video doesn't
              start automatically in html5:(

              all video that i have seen in html5 don't start automatically.

              is there a trick to bypass this problem?

            • Sacha Griffin
              Message 6 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013

                Oh right. My hyperlapse example isn’t setup for ipad apparently.

                I do have another normal distorted video that works.

                The workaround is to use the posterurl as the hotspot. Then it starts immediately.

                See here.

                http://www.seeit360.com/360-virtual-tours/pool-therapy-room

                Message 7 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013

                  To add, you do have to go the hotspot route and extract and insert a pixel perfect posterurl and place a button on that image.

                  Touching the posterurl, zooms to the hotspots and begins playing just like in your example and finishes by loading the next scene.

                  Using a video is easier than having to deal with all those frames.

                  Message 8 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013
                    Hi, i saw your vt from my android tablet.
                    I can see these problems:
                    - after click video starts with a grey (default browswer) or black (chrome)
                    - when i navigate the vt the rettanguler for video moves

                    Whith strip of images i think it is more clean. Klaus of krpano said me that
                    with this technic canal plus realized
                    this:http://lesrevenants.canalplus.fr/?lang=en&html=true#!/intro

                    But on my tablet works only in chrome desktop compatibility

                    On ipad i remember that it works

                  • Luca Vascon
                    Message 9 of 28 , Sep 7, 2013
                      I second Sacha for the code. And for the use of it!
                      In this case I used a small animation

                      2013/9/6 nonchiedercilaparola <nonchiedercilaparola@...>
                      Hi, i saw your vt from my android tablet.
                      I can see these problems:
                      - after click video starts with a grey (default browswer) or  black (chrome)
                      - when i navigate the vt the rettanguler for video moves

                      Whith strip of images i think it is more clean. Klaus of krpano said me that
                      with this technic canal plus realized
                      this:http://lesrevenants.canalplus.fr/?lang=en&html=true#!/intro

                      But on my tablet works only in chrome desktop compatibility

                      On ipad i remember that it works

                      <*> Your email settings:
                          Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                          (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:
                          PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

                      Luca Vascon.
                    • nonchiedercilaparola
                      Message 10 of 28 , Nov 7 3:08 AM
                        about this issue? no one feels the need

                        is it possible to coincide view of a pano (hlookat, vlookat, camroll, fov)
                        with pano rectilinear extraction (width, ath, atv, rotate get by ptgui value
                        - hfov, vfov, yaw, pitch, roll )?