Re: defisheyeing a circular fisheye image

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2013
      Am 29.08.2013 20:32, schrieb Tom Sparks:
      > I am trying to defisheye a circular fisheye image like[1] where the nadir is at the bottom
      >

      > I have tried fred's fisheye2pano.sh[2], it assume the nadir is at the center of the image
      >
      > I have tried hugin, and it would not dewarp image

      hugin should be perfect to defish images. However, you should know that
      it is not possible to get the whole width of the image into rectilinear
      projection. This is because rectilinear projection can't show 180° angle
      of view.like a circular fisheye does. But defishing portions of an image
      using hugin should be easy:
      http://m43photo.blogspot.de/2012/03/defishing-fisheye-images.html