Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Hyperlapse into VT to see during transiction beetween pano with krpano

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 1, 2013
      On 29 Aug 2013, at 20:22, nonchiedercilaparola <nonchiedercilaparola@...> wrote:

      > thanks very interesting link. this can be realized in krpano. the problem is
      > to get coincidence between pano view and the hypelapse image.

      You'd need to script it so the panorama moved to the right viewpoint and zoom before proceeding with whatever method you chose to use. I've done this in the past, I think with lookto settings, then zooming in, and finally crossfading to the next panorama. I doubt I have the files still available though, sorry!

    • giant_klobasa_monster
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 2, 2013

         everyscape is "2.5D" and it creates a sparse 3d representation of each space by defining the walls, floor, ceiling. then an animated flythrough is generated to transition from one pano to the next.

        basically they automatically generate what you call a "hyperlapse" (what is a hyperlapse, anyway)

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, <panotoolsng@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        On 29 Aug 2013, at 20:22, nonchiedercilaparola <nonchiedercilaparola@...> wrote:

        > thanks very interesting link. this can be realized in krpano. the problem is
        > to get coincidence between pano view and the hypelapse image.

        You'd need to script it so the panorama moved to the right viewpoint and zoom before proceeding with whatever method you chose to use. I've done this in the past, I think with lookto settings, then zooming in, and finally crossfading to the next panorama. I doubt I have the files still available though, sorry!

      • nonchiedercilaparola
        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013
          this is my test (all is deliberately poor quality):
          http://www.photospherical.it/VT/test/vtour-hyperlapse-multiframe/tour.html
          (hyperlapse realized by animation hotspot)

          my principal problems are two:
          - coincidence between pano view and rectilinear image/hotspot that I
          mentioned earlier;
          - no support in html 5 for autostar video (hyperlapse by video plugin) and
          for multiframe (hyperlapse by animation hotspot)

        • nonchiedercilaparola
          Message 4 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013
            I have to realized this transformation:
            from WITH ATH ATV ROTATE to FOV HLOOKAT VLOOKAT

            I asked to krpano forum in several post but i haven't received a replay.

          • nonchiedercilaparola
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013
              can you explain me more clearaly?

              "it creates a sparse 3d representation of each space by defining the walls,
              floor, ceiling. then an animated flythrough is generated to transition from
              one pano to the next"

              the transitions are a simple effect zoom. in all process only two pano
              images are involved.
              - after click the pano view change;
              - then it starts a zoomed effect over a cube faces of other pano.

              do we say the same thing?

            • Sacha Griffin
              Message 6 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013

                That looks just like my example but 10 times more complicated.

                What does calc_pos_from_hfov_yaw_pitch_roll do?

                If you are changing scenes just use the video player plugin.

                Workflow

                Hotspot zooms to match the window with the video.

                Video starts 100%x100%

                Video on done loads destination.

                And it works on ipad with 4 lines of code.

                If the graphic is displayed fullsize, hotspots should be a plugin instead. Much less complicated.

                Best Regards,

                Sacha Griffin

                http://www.seeit360.com

                http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

                http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

                IM: sachagriffin007@...

                Office: 404-551-4275

                Message 7 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013
                  this my video hyperlapse test:

                  www.photospherical.it/VT/test/vtour-hyperlapse-video/tour.html

                  with this method (video plugin) there are problem becouse video doesn't
                  start automatically in html5:(

                  all video that i have seen in html5 don't start automatically.

                  is there a trick to bypass this problem?

                • Sacha Griffin
                  Message 8 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013

                    Oh right. My hyperlapse example isn’t setup for ipad apparently.

                    I do have another normal distorted video that works.

                    The workaround is to use the posterurl as the hotspot. Then it starts immediately.

                    See here.

                    http://www.seeit360.com/360-virtual-tours/pool-therapy-room

                    Message 9 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013

                      To add, you do have to go the hotspot route and extract and insert a pixel perfect posterurl and place a button on that image.

                      Touching the posterurl, zooms to the hotspots and begins playing just like in your example and finishes by loading the next scene.

                      Using a video is easier than having to deal with all those frames.

                      Message 10 of 28 , Sep 6, 2013
                        Hi, i saw your vt from my android tablet.
                        I can see these problems:
                        - after click video starts with a grey (default browswer) or black (chrome)
                        - when i navigate the vt the rettanguler for video moves

                        Whith strip of images i think it is more clean. Klaus of krpano said me that
                        with this technic canal plus realized
                        this:http://lesrevenants.canalplus.fr/?lang=en&html=true#!/intro

                        But on my tablet works only in chrome desktop compatibility

                        On ipad i remember that it works

                      • Luca Vascon
                        Message 11 of 28 , Sep 7, 2013
                          I second Sacha for the code. And for the use of it!
                          In this case I used a small animation

                          2013/9/6 nonchiedercilaparola <nonchiedercilaparola@...>
                          Hi, i saw your vt from my android tablet.
                          I can see these problems:
                          - after click video starts with a grey (default browswer) or  black (chrome)
                          - when i navigate the vt the rettanguler for video moves

                          Whith strip of images i think it is more clean. Klaus of krpano said me that
                          with this technic canal plus realized
                          this:http://lesrevenants.canalplus.fr/?lang=en&html=true#!/intro

                          But on my tablet works only in chrome desktop compatibility

                          On ipad i remember that it works

                          <*> Your email settings:
                              Individual Email | Traditional

                          <*> To change settings online go to:
                              (Yahoo! ID required)

                          <*> To change settings via email:
                              PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

                          Luca Vascon.
                        • nonchiedercilaparola
                          Message 12 of 28 , Nov 7, 2013
                            about this issue? no one feels the need

                            is it possible to coincide view of a pano (hlookat, vlookat, camroll, fov)
                            with pano rectilinear extraction (width, ath, atv, rotate get by ptgui value
                            - hfov, vfov, yaw, pitch, roll )?