Welcome to Sicily!

  • Mauro Contrafatto
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2013
      Hi everybody,

      greetings from a rainy Sicily.

      All is ready for the meeting and we wish a pleasant journey to those arriving today.

      Some updates :)

      - Meeting tonight!

      We will meet around 19:00 at Piazza Duomo (http://goo.gl/maps/ecqys) near the Fontana di Orione. From there, we will move to the Catalani Jazz Cafè (http://goo.gl/maps/4LF4w) where, depending on the weather, we will have a table reserved inside or outside.

      - Late Night Arrivals

      Last bus connection from the Catania airport to Messina is at 20:30 on Sunday. Should you arrive later, I'll be at the airport at around 22:30 to pick you up! Please send me a message in case you'll be there at that time - seats limited!

      - Meeting tomorrow

      Meeting starts tomorrow at 9:30, with doors open at 9:00.
      Small snack will be there for you, but be sure to have a breakfast at the hotel - or we recommend to have a cofee and cream granita around!

      Should you have any request, or need any help to reach us, please don't hesitate to call me at +39 348 4859104!

      Cheers,
      Mauro