Re: OT: quick question

  • ss@sheridanproductions.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2013
      Sacha,
      The only way I can think of offhand is to copy and paste your develop settings from one image to others in Lightroom. You can choose which settings you want to copy and paste including spot removal, adjustment brushes, etc. I don't know how effective it will be across exposures, but I've used it to remove dirty sensor spots quite successfully. It might be worth a try.

      Steve Sheridan

    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2013

        Yes, for easy heal spots raw convertor works. There aren’t any stamps in the convertor though.

        For retouching item removal stamps are useful too. For some reason heal and stamp aren’t actionable.

        Best Regards,

        Sacha Griffin

        http://www.seeit360.com

        http://twitter.com/SeeIt360