Re: Magic Lantern Raw 360 videos -- twin dslrs

  • nburtey
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2013
      Wow. Quality looks astonishing compared to what we have with other cameras and h264 compression !

      I'm not sure smartblend will give you any good result : it will try to find the optimal seams at every image, and you'll have some kind of moving stitching line over time.

      And I think you'll likely never has perfectly accurate sync with this kind of camera, a timecode is needed for this, but is only present on professional camera.