Re: [PanoToolsNG] Help with lens flare

  • Mark Fink
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 31, 2013
      Sony?

      -------- Original message --------
      From: Erik Krause <erik.krause@...>
      Date: 07/31/2013 4:46 PM (GMT-05:00)
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Help with lens flare

      Am 31.07.2013 22:30, schrieb Robert Slade:
      > How can spots on the mirror possibly show up in the image?

      There are no DSLRs with fixed mirror AFAIK, but with the EOS RT this was
      possible. ;-)

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 1, 2013

        Tada! Here is the updated version after a bit of Photoshop work as well as re-stitching with masking to get rid of some of the problems:

        http://www.360cities.net/image/bedroom-upstairs-2-revised?override_cache=true#110.50,-20.60,70.0

        Thanks again to all!

        Mark

      • jimbo
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 1, 2013
          Tada ... looks like you got .. :-).. on a Windows machine it's looking like maybe a .1 or .15 exposure drop wouldn't hurt it.. .. well on my rigs anyway.. just saying.. regardless it's looking good.

          jimbo

          Tada! Here is the updated version after a bit of Photoshop work as well as re-stitching with masking to get rid of some of the problems:

          http://www.360cities.net/image/bedroom-upstairs-2-revised?override_cache=true#110.50,-20.60,70.0

          Thanks again to all!

          Mark

          No virus found in this message.