Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Announcement: Panotools meeting 2013 - Messina, Italy - September 2-4, 2013

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
      WIM!!!
      Any speech from you!?

      2013/2/6 Wim <wim.koornneef@...>
      Hello Mauro,

      Thanks for the update.
      Will sign in later.

      Wim

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      Luca Vascon.
    • Wim
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2013
        Dear Luca and other PanoTools Meeting friends,

        We are very sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately Margriet and I have to pass the meeting this year, it is not a matter of health or a disaster but simply an empty wallet that makes it impossible for us to attend the meeting.

        We wish all of you who are attending the meeting in Sicily a good time.
        Hopefully next year will be economically wise a better year.

        Sorry again,
        Wim