Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: RAW dynamic range extraction

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 19, 2013
      It may be inappropriate for me to comment here, as I only have a PC and cannot try the RAW converter he mentions. However I must say how very off-putting I find his video. He comes over as over-opinionated with a low opinion of his listeners and a dreadful style of delivery, rambling, full of non sequitors, and relying on jargon (which he doesn't always use accurately). I am unlikely to watch any more of his videos, and in fact I couldn't watch it to the end.... So I may have missed something more valuable than what I actually heard.

      I find ACR invaluable for CA removal and convenient for tweaking individual shots. For panoramas I like SNS-HDR.

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad