Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panotools Meeting 2013 Accomodation Details Posted

  • Strategy7 - Fiore Cappone
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18 8:47 AM
      Il giorno giovedì 18 luglio 2013, Mauro Contrafatto ha scritto:

      Hi all,

      With some delay for which I apologize, the accomodation details for the meeting in Messina have been posted!

      Unfortunately, the hotel which we contacted earlier has recently closed, and we had to find alternate solutions.

      Two hotels have been selected: one is very close to the meeting venue and the train station, while the other is close to the beaches in the north side of the town, and can be ideal for those coming to Sicily with family.

      Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any question or request!

      Cheers,
      Mauro

      Fiore Cappone - www.fiorecappone.com
      Google Trusted Photographer - www.cosenzabusinessphotos.com
      @ -  strategy7@...
      Via Giovanni Gronchi, 21 - 87100 Cosenza (CS)
      Tel. 0984 1867258 Cell. 346 8022488

    • Carl von Einem
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 19 4:57 AM
        Ciao Mauro,

        that looks great, thanks!

        To everyone else who is interested in joining a few other pano heads in
        Sicily this September: http://panotools-meeting.com/ has all the details
        once you're logged in.

        Also consider to join the PanoTools Meeting Mailinglist:

        Cheers,
        Carl

        Posted by: "Mauro Contrafatto" on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 am ((PDT))

        > With some delay for which I apologize, the accomodation details for the
        > meeting in Messina have been posted!
        >
        > Unfortunately, the hotel which we contacted earlier has recently closed,
        > and we had to find alternate solutions.
        >
        > Two hotels have been selected: one is very close to the meeting venue and
        > the train station, while the other is close to the beaches in the north
        > side of the town, and can be ideal for those coming to Sicily with family.
        >
        > Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any question or request!
      • Aldo Hoeben
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 23 8:12 AM
          > Also consider to join the PanoTools Meeting Mailinglist:

          It would be a good idea to post this info on that group as well!

          http://www.panotools-meeting.com/meetings/2013-messina-italy
        • Mauro Contrafatto (360way.it)
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 23 8:14 AM
            They are already there :)

            Mauro Contrafatto

            360way.it: Soluzioni per la fotografia immersiva e l'image analysis
            http://www.360way.it

            Via Scite, 23
            98124 Messina ME
            Italia

            Tel: +39 090 2131233
            Fax: +39 090 9037036
            Email: info@...
            PEC: 360way.it@...
            Skype: threesixtyway.it
            Twitter: http://twitter.com/360way

            360way.it di Mauro Contrafatto
            Impresa iscritta alla camera di commercio di Messina R.E.A. 203598 P.IVA IT 02936710835

            This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information that is intended for the recipient only. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete it from your system. You may not copy, nor distribute, nor disclose its contents.

            Go Green!  Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary.

            On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Aldo Hoeben <aldo@...> wrote:

            > Also consider to join the PanoTools Meeting Mailinglist:

            It would be a good idea to post this info on that group as well!

            http://www.panotools-meeting.com/meetings/2013-messina-italy

          • Ian Wood
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 24 2:47 AM
              The last post on the PTM list is from June 17th when Jeffrey was asking for more info before booking flights.

              Ian

              On 23 Jul 2013, at 16:14, Mauro Contrafatto (360way.it) wrote:

              They are already there :)