Panotools Meeting 2013 Accomodation Details Posted

  • Mauro Contrafatto
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
      Hi all,

      With some delay for which I apologize, the accomodation details for the meeting in Messina have been posted!

      Unfortunately, the hotel which we contacted earlier has recently closed, and we had to find alternate solutions.

      Two hotels have been selected: one is very close to the meeting venue and the train station, while the other is close to the beaches in the north side of the town, and can be ideal for those coming to Sicily with family.

      Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any question or request!

      Cheers,
      Mauro
    • Strategy7 - Fiore Cappone
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
        Il giorno giovedì 18 luglio 2013, Mauro Contrafatto ha scritto:

        Hi all,

        With some delay for which I apologize, the accomodation details for the meeting in Messina have been posted!

        Unfortunately, the hotel which we contacted earlier has recently closed, and we had to find alternate solutions.

        Two hotels have been selected: one is very close to the meeting venue and the train station, while the other is close to the beaches in the north side of the town, and can be ideal for those coming to Sicily with family.

        Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any question or request!

        Cheers,
        Mauro

        Fiore Cappone - www.fiorecappone.com
        Google Trusted Photographer - www.cosenzabusinessphotos.com
        @ -  strategy7@...
        Via Giovanni Gronchi, 21 - 87100 Cosenza (CS)
        Tel. 0984 1867258 Cell. 346 8022488

      • Carl von Einem
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 19, 2013
          Ciao Mauro,

          that looks great, thanks!

          To everyone else who is interested in joining a few other pano heads in
          Sicily this September: http://panotools-meeting.com/ has all the details
          once you're logged in.

          Also consider to join the PanoTools Meeting Mailinglist:

          Cheers,
          Carl

          Posted by: "Mauro Contrafatto" on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 am ((PDT))

          > With some delay for which I apologize, the accomodation details for the
          > meeting in Messina have been posted!
          >
          > Unfortunately, the hotel which we contacted earlier has recently closed,
          > and we had to find alternate solutions.
          >
          > Two hotels have been selected: one is very close to the meeting venue and
          > the train station, while the other is close to the beaches in the north
          > side of the town, and can be ideal for those coming to Sicily with family.
          >
          > Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any question or request!
        • Aldo Hoeben
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 23, 2013
            > Also consider to join the PanoTools Meeting Mailinglist:

            It would be a good idea to post this info on that group as well!

            http://www.panotools-meeting.com/meetings/2013-messina-italy
          • Mauro Contrafatto (360way.it)
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 23, 2013
              They are already there :)

              Mauro Contrafatto

              360way.it: Soluzioni per la fotografia immersiva e l'image analysis
              http://www.360way.it

              Via Scite, 23
              98124 Messina ME
              Italia

              Tel: +39 090 2131233
              Fax: +39 090 9037036
              Email: info@...
              PEC: 360way.it@...
              Skype: threesixtyway.it
              Twitter: http://twitter.com/360way

              360way.it di Mauro Contrafatto
              Impresa iscritta alla camera di commercio di Messina R.E.A. 203598 P.IVA IT 02936710835

              This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information that is intended for the recipient only. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete it from your system. You may not copy, nor distribute, nor disclose its contents.

              Go Green!  Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary.

              On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Aldo Hoeben <aldo@...> wrote:

              > Also consider to join the PanoTools Meeting Mailinglist:

              It would be a good idea to post this info on that group as well!

              http://www.panotools-meeting.com/meetings/2013-messina-italy

            • Ian Wood
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 24, 2013
                The last post on the PTM list is from June 17th when Jeffrey was asking for more info before booking flights.

                Ian

                On 23 Jul 2013, at 16:14, Mauro Contrafatto (360way.it) wrote:

                They are already there :)