Re: [PanoToolsNG] Throwable panoramic camera

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2013
      On 2013-07-12 8:00 AM, panovrx wrote:
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BYSSKNS5Ks
      From the video at 1:11 it is obvious that the 4 images on the left are not
      capturing the full sphere. They are faked to make the viewer think they are.
      The image on the right is probably from a single camera and contains no stitching.

      But it still looks promising.

      Jim

      > from Reddit
      > http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1i3349/throwable_panoramic_camera/
      >
      > this one is impressive I thought .. cameras must be CCD or global CMOS to be able to be tracked like that I think
      >
      > PeterM

      Jim Watters
      http://photocreations.ca
    • giant_klobasa_monster
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2013
        also, it is obvious from the so-called ball camera shown in the picture, that those lenses cannot capture enough to capture a full sphere with only 3 lenses.

        so i call "fake"

        Great fake though ;)