Re: Please, working confirmation needed.

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 22, 2013
      Thank you Michel for the feedback.

      cheers,
      Dorin

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Michel Thoby <thobymichel@...> wrote:

      > Dorin,
      >
      > Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:38, dorindxn a écrit :
      >
      > > Hi Roger, I give up on iPad for good some time ago when I had the chance to test myself.
      > > Now only on the iPhone if is working OK will be fine.
      > > I intend to put this on Wikipedia about the 2012 final.
      > I have tested on the iPad4 and whilst the viewing experience is indeed not totally perfect, I consider it to be really enjoyable. Please do not give up and I beg you to keep this option open on an equal stance with the iPhone and iPod touch.
      >
      > Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:44, dorindxn a écrit :
      >
      > > Hi Romulad.
      > > I'm not familiar with the range of idevices, from what I googled looks like the iPod is like iPhone concerning resolution and size, mean is a phone not a tablet.
      > > So if is working is good and I realise now that I should asked "if is working on iPod and iPhone".
      > >
      > > thanks
      > > Dorin
      >
      > Can't test here as we have an iPod (classic) only. It's neither an iPhone nor an iPod touch...
      > Of the iPod/iPhone family, I think these two devices to be the only worthwhile targets.
      >
      > Michel

    • Luca Vascon
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 4 9:11 AM
        Dorin!!
        You may have to cleanup the code a bit, but it works.
        The main defect is that is heavy... it adds motion, nonetheless.

        2013/6/22 dorindxn <Dorin@...>
        Thank you Michel for the feedback.

        cheers,
        Dorin

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Michel Thoby <thobymichel@...> wrote:

        > Dorin,
        >
        > Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:38, dorindxn a écrit :
        >
        > > Hi Roger, I give up on iPad for good some time ago when I had the chance to test myself.
        > > Now only on the iPhone if is working OK will be fine.
        > > I intend to put this on Wikipedia about the 2012 final.
        > I have tested on the iPad4 and whilst the viewing experience is indeed not totally perfect, I consider it to be really enjoyable. Please do not give up and I beg you to keep this option open on an equal stance with the iPhone and iPod touch.
        >
        > Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:44, dorindxn a écrit :
        >
        > > Hi Romulad.
        > > I'm not familiar with the range of idevices, from what I googled looks like the iPod is like iPhone concerning resolution and size, mean is a phone not a tablet.
        > > So if is working is good and I realise now that I should asked "if is working on iPod and iPhone".
        > >
        > > thanks
        > > Dorin
        >
        > Can't test here as we have an iPod (classic) only. It's neither an iPhone nor an iPod touch...
        > Of the iPod/iPhone family, I think these two devices to be the only worthwhile targets.
        >
        > Michel

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Luca Vascon.
      • Dorin@dxn.ro
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 4 11:19 PM
          Hello Luca,

          Thanks for the confirmation.

          Is no need to test any further, test link removed.

          thanks to all who tested,
          Dorin

          --
          Best regards,