Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Please, working confirmation needed.

  • Michel Thoby
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 20, 2013
      Dorin,

      Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:38, dorindxn a écrit :

      Hi Roger, I give up on iPad for good some time ago when I had the chance to test myself.
      Now only on the iPhone if is working OK will be fine.
      I intend to put this on Wikipedia about the 2012 final.
      I have tested on the iPad4 and whilst the viewing experience is indeed not totally perfect, I consider it to be really enjoyable. Please do not give up and I beg you to keep this option open on an equal stance with the iPhone and iPod touch.

      Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:44, dorindxn a écrit :

      Hi Romulad.
      I'm not familiar with the range of idevices, from what I googled looks like the iPod is like iPhone concerning resolution and size, mean is a phone not a tablet.
      So if is working is good and I realise now that I should asked "if is working on iPod and iPhone".

      thanks
      Dorin
      Can't test here as we have an iPod (classic) only. It's neither an iPhone nor an iPod touch...
      Of the iPod/iPhone family, I think these two devices to be the only worthwhile targets.

      Michel
    • dorindxn
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 22, 2013
        Thank you Michel for the feedback.

        cheers,
        Dorin

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Michel Thoby <thobymichel@...> wrote:

        > Dorin,
        >
        > Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:38, dorindxn a écrit :
        >
        > > Hi Roger, I give up on iPad for good some time ago when I had the chance to test myself.
        > > Now only on the iPhone if is working OK will be fine.
        > > I intend to put this on Wikipedia about the 2012 final.
        > I have tested on the iPad4 and whilst the viewing experience is indeed not totally perfect, I consider it to be really enjoyable. Please do not give up and I beg you to keep this option open on an equal stance with the iPhone and iPod touch.
        >
        > Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:44, dorindxn a écrit :
        >
        > > Hi Romulad.
        > > I'm not familiar with the range of idevices, from what I googled looks like the iPod is like iPhone concerning resolution and size, mean is a phone not a tablet.
        > > So if is working is good and I realise now that I should asked "if is working on iPod and iPhone".
        > >
        > > thanks
        > > Dorin
        >
        > Can't test here as we have an iPod (classic) only. It's neither an iPhone nor an iPod touch...
        > Of the iPod/iPhone family, I think these two devices to be the only worthwhile targets.
        >
        > Michel

      • Luca Vascon
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
          Dorin!!
          You may have to cleanup the code a bit, but it works.
          The main defect is that is heavy... it adds motion, nonetheless.

          2013/6/22 dorindxn <Dorin@...>
          Thank you Michel for the feedback.

          cheers,
          Dorin

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Michel Thoby <thobymichel@...> wrote:

          > Dorin,
          >
          > Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:38, dorindxn a écrit :
          >
          > > Hi Roger, I give up on iPad for good some time ago when I had the chance to test myself.
          > > Now only on the iPhone if is working OK will be fine.
          > > I intend to put this on Wikipedia about the 2012 final.
          > I have tested on the iPad4 and whilst the viewing experience is indeed not totally perfect, I consider it to be really enjoyable. Please do not give up and I beg you to keep this option open on an equal stance with the iPhone and iPod touch.
          >
          > Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:44, dorindxn a écrit :
          >
          > > Hi Romulad.
          > > I'm not familiar with the range of idevices, from what I googled looks like the iPod is like iPhone concerning resolution and size, mean is a phone not a tablet.
          > > So if is working is good and I realise now that I should asked "if is working on iPod and iPhone".
          > >
          > > thanks
          > > Dorin
          >
          > Can't test here as we have an iPod (classic) only. It's neither an iPhone nor an iPod touch...
          > Of the iPod/iPhone family, I think these two devices to be the only worthwhile targets.
          >
          > Michel

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          --
          Luca Vascon.
        • Dorin@dxn.ro
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
            Hello Luca,

            Thanks for the confirmation.

            Is no need to test any further, test link removed.

            thanks to all who tested,
            Dorin

            --
            Best regards,